Devon & Exeter Mediation Practice - in brief
Separation is an emotional and upsetting time for families. Important decisions can be difficult to make when communication and trust disappear.
Family mediation makes it easier for separating couples to resolve difficult issues without the need to resort to Court or costly, bitter litigation.
Adrienne Cox, specialist family mediator at Devon & Exeter Mediation Practice, can help separating couples, to:
- Resolve all issues following separation more quickly than going through the court process
- Keep the costs of separation to a minimum
- Separate with the minimum of distress
- Focus on what is important to each of them and their family
- Keep control of their family decision making
- Focus on keeping their children’s needs at the heart of the decision making process
- Include the views of their children directly in the mediation process
- Minimise conflict wherever possible
- Put in place workable long lasting arrangements for their children
- Resolve financial and property issues following separation
The map below shows the location of our consulting rooms at Base Point Exeter